Note- does NOT include pump cover and stairs shown in photos. These are sold separately.
- New Zealand made Canadian cedar tub
- Marine grade #316 stainless steel compression bands around outside of tub
- The inside of the tub wall and base are finished off in a maintenance free marine clear coat product. This makes our tubs more hygienic and easier to clean, stops wood rot which extends the life of the tub and significantly reduces the amount of tannin leaching which can discolour the water. We leave the seats in bare timber (no clear coat) which allows the cedar to emit a natural aroma which enhances the hot tub experience. A small amount of tannin can cause some water discolouration which will reduce over time as the water in the tub is replaced.
- Comfortable cedar seating
- Comfortable soft headrest around tub rim (not shown-photos updated soon)
- Outside of tub finished off with an anti-fungal wood oil (Wood-X) with extra UV protection
- New Zealand made hard, lockable, heat retention cover. Complies with New Zealand safety standards. Standard supplied colour is charcoal. Other colours available
- Drain fitting in tub base for easy draining and refilling
- 5 yr warranty on hot tub
- Credit card payments accepted (extra card fee of 2.75% applies)
- Bank transfer accepted (no surcharge)
- Can ship anywhere in New Zealand or Australia/worldwide
- Delivered only fully assembled
- All prices quoted in New Zealand dollars including GST
- If tub is going to Australia, NZ GST is waived (remove 15% from advertised prices excluding freight)